Monday, April 26, 2010

THIS IS REALLY BECOMING A PROBLEM!...

ok...why can i not stop making these?...is it because i'll see cute paper out of the corner of my eye?...then my mind starts racing on what magnets would look super cute?....someone really needs to take these from me!...i wonder if there's a patch to help me kick the habit?...but i promise...this will be it...well...for a couple of days at least!...lol...

so...couldn't leave the boys out!...found this killer paper in the dcwv stack 6...grabbed my indie art cart...and went to town...did a little embossing on the skull with white...cool thing...this ended up being 5 magnets!...

 

 

now...came across this cutie paper in the dcwv flower shower stack...and had to pair it up with the galoshes from the paisley cart...grabbed some utee (ultra thick embossing enamel) to make 'em super shiny!...how stinkin' cute are they?...

 

 

wanted to use some more of the magnets i picked up from the dollar spot at m's...so...grabbed paper from the k & company greenhouse stack...and mixed it up this time with a satin ribbon...

 

 

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Ok I love all of these but my favorite is the one with the flower shower paper and the rain boots! TOO CUTE!!!!!!!

flowerdisco said...

just cant stop because they are wonderful. I made something like it last week too.

Cassie said...

I feel ya sistah...a great idea is a great idea.
These are super cute!!
=)

beazora said...

LOVE them ALL, I will be making some this weekend and will post on the Cricut board.
TFS

DtsArt said...

OMWord I am loving that skull one!

Jarna said...

I love 'em all!

ike said...

AWESOME - I love them all :-) FABULOUS xxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails