Thursday, April 8, 2010

ISN'T THIS NEW STORAGE JUST PEACHY?...

so...i don't have many sets of peachy keen stamps...but the ones i do have...the packaging seemed to be a bit awkward...well...problem solved!...stampin up has the best storage cases for their new clear mount stamps...kinda like dvd cases...and you can buy empty ones!...anywho...i thought...hey...wonder if my peachy keens and fit in there?...and the answer is yes!...the whole darn assortment can!...i just cut the down printed insert that shows all the stamps and the sizes and slipped it into the front...pretty nifty, huh?...

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome storage idea. I have the same problem with my Peachy Keens. Love your new button! (I may be behind in times, but I think it's a recent addition. LOL!)

flowerdisco said...

i have a stamp problem too and no time to fix it :(


glad this one works for you!

CuddlyBunny said...

THANK YOU! Your great idea will provide my little Peachies with a safe home!

greenbean said...

k-e kreations...it is a new addition...my fantabulous friend ryan did it...i came up with the concept and he brought it to life...isn't it hilarious?...just perfect!...now i wonder if anyone's grabbed it?...

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

I ordered 40 of these when they first became available and planned to put my stamps in them.. but haven't even looked at them yet, but I have them and one day I will get them there..

Related Posts with Thumbnails