Saturday, April 24, 2010

THESE THINGS ARE SO ADDICTIVE!...

omg....these little magnet boards are like pringles...once you pop...you can't stop!...i'm driving the hubs crazy!...i got 'em on like every door knob in the house!...and you guys were worried that 100 was too many to buy!...lol...

now this one i used straight from the nest for the birdies...and i guess since my head's in the clouds...maybe that's why i feel in love with the paper from the dcwv songbird stack...i wanted to mix it up and did it in a different direction...yeah...i'm crazy like that!...

 

 

i love me some skulls...so this one's my fav!...the paper is from the dcwv madly in love stack...killer, right?...wanted to pick up some of the blingage with the magnets...so i did a little embossing on the hearts...oops...forgot to mention that the heart cuts were from don juan...

 

 

now with this one...i just used some magnets that i bought from m's in the dollar section...they went perfectly with my new fav paper...k & company greenhouse stack....

 

 

7 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Those are awesome! I tried to buy some at Home Depot, but all they had were aluminium. Thanks to you, I remembered those were not the kind I wanted. But they did look so cute in their little bundles lol.

I'm especially loving the pink skulls :D

MinaAriel said...

These are lovely! My fave one is the clouds and bird magnets. In the last one, you are using the rock magnets. How do you get the paper to adhere to the rock?

Scrapping Cat said...

Your magnet boards are adorable...love them

P.G. Lamb said...

I don't think your hubby should mind too much...these are cute!

Dream of Scrappin' said...

Fun, fun, fun items and I love your blog name!

Vickie said...

I really love these I would like to make them for oldest dd So if you could give me instructions on how ti make them I would lofe it. and Also what are magnet boards?

ScrapHappySteph said...

What are you using to cut the corners? Holy moly they are tough. Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails