Saturday, May 1, 2010

A CHALKBOARD THAT'S TUTU CUTE!...

well...this is it..project number three for over at our inspiration station...let me just say that i had a blast joining those ladies!...now make sure to stop over so you can see all the awesome national scrapbook day projects everyone came up with!...plus...there's goodies to be got!...

so...this one started out as one thing...and ended up as something totally different...was meant to display a couple of photos...but since i couldn't dig up any of my pics (that's right...i was a ballerina for almost 18 years!)...i quickly decided that some chalkboard paint would be a super cool alternative!...anywho..using a 8 X 10 canvas painted...adding some ribbon and tulle makes for one tutu cute chalkboard!...

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My daughter would love it.

Ohhh Snap said...

OMB lol! That is tu-tu cute!

flowerdisco said...

I have to scraplift this...I hope you don't mine. this is so freaking clever, love it!!!!!

Stacey said...

OH!! I LOVE this! I'm gonna scraplift too! My DD's would absolutely LOVE this! TFS! I can't wait to make some of your magnet boards too!

Audrey Frelx said...

That really is tutu cute!!!

Sheree Fojut said...

So So CUTE ! I just love this ... :)

- - Sheryl - - said...

Adorable! love this

Christina said...

Greenbean, this maybe my fav. How stinking cute!

Carmen said...

Absolutely adorable!! I have a new granddaughter that is going to get one of these for her room. Tutu Cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails