Monday, May 3, 2010

TAKE COVER!

so...i'll admit it...at first...i was like..."why would you cover up your bug?"...ok...that didn't sound right...lol....until i saw what clare (scrappincovers) was capable of!...are kidding me?...these things rock!...and...me being different...surprise...surprise...i wanted skulls...yeah...i'm a crafter with some tude!...what are you going to do about it?...hee hee...so...i found a fabric online...she ordered it...threw it together with some other patterns...and ended up with one bug kickin' cricut cover!....so you don't have to be jealous of mine...just have her do up one of your own!...

here's where to go!...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapincovers
http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrapguild

 

 

now this one doesn't belong to me...yet...lol...but how cute is this for covering up the cricut cake!...it's so yummy i wanna eat it!...

 

6 comments:

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the promo Carrie! I hope you like your covers. I just got a YourStory, so now I can make a custom cover that fits the curve of the machine. It is kind of pretty to cover up, but I hate dusting!

MsJay said...

Love the covers, they came out really nice.

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty

flowerdisco said...

cool...i just cover mine too but then is one more thing i have to do: uncover it, lol

DtsArt said...

That is so so cute!

Keri said...

I love the skulls! It's so adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails