Saturday, May 15, 2010

TEACHERS PET

so...if you're needing a little something for teachers gifts...you can't get much easier than this!...of course...using one of my fav products, chalkboard paint....all you need to do is paint up a plain 'ol clay flowerpot...two coats...and that's it!...decorate it up as you wish!...i decided to finally use my create a critter cart...yeah...don't know what i was waiting on!...lol...and made up this little magnet!...just plop a plant in there...and you're sure to be the teachers pet!...

 

8 comments:

goatesgirl said...

too bad I already made my teacher gifts...although these would be great for end of the year or the start of next year...as a matter of fact these would have been great for the teacher's luncheon that I helped put on for the PTA...I really need to find me some chalkboard paint

Tracy said...

Such a good idea.

Veronica Crane said...

You always seem to inspire me!

Ohhh Snap said...

That is so stinkin' cute!! I need to find my chalkboard paint! Love the apple :D

paperscissors said...

chalkboard paint, i have it somewhere!?! better start looking for it as i see more projects that could use it. sweet apple face!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well this is sure something I'll be on the lookout for! ADORABLE! xxD

DtsArt said...

Girl this is just fabulous

LorraineB said...

Another great idea Greenbean! I need some of that paint off to Lowes!
Lorraine

Related Posts with Thumbnails