Monday, May 24, 2010

{INSPIRATION} {RE-CREATION}

so...i purchased this wire art a little while ago...but only got one at the time...and of course...now i'm wanting another...and it's not available any more...well...got to thinking that maybe i could make my own version...great thing...it didn't cost me a penny!...all the stuff was already in the house!...i grabbed a frame that my dad had whipped up...slapped on some high gloss white paint...found some wire...and got to wrapping!...i think it turned out pretty cool!...the original was 10 x 10...mine was alot larger at 20 x 15...but i really like it bigger!...

{inspiration}
 
{re-creation}
 
****check out my linky party directory on the sidebar to see where i'm linking to this week!...

12 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

I like your version even better : D. And, isn't it wonderful to have a stash so you can make something without going out? lol

paperscissors said...

it's very satisfying to make something and at no cost just from stash even better!

Maureen Reiss said...

that's really cool!! great idea

Jenn said...

Nice job. I always get pricked when working with wire.

Laura said...

How neat! I think I like yours better too!

Feel free to stop by my blog and check out what I'm working on! http://www.iamalongfortheride.blogspot.com

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

I love this!! Very cool. So much texture and interest!

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

I agree - I like yours even better. The white frame looks great!

Kenzie said...

Love this! And I love that it was free even better!

Brassy Apple said...

it turned out great! thanks for stopping by my chandelier tutorial! I squealed too when making it! :)

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Thanks for linking and helping make this the most successful Modern Craftswoman Monday so far! Rory

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Wow - this is super cool! Love Love Love!!!

Rebecca@This Present Life said...

I love this! So simple yet so beautiful! I'm totally bookmarking this for my "to make" list. My mom's from Parkersburg...gotta love the W.V.!

http://happybabydesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails