Sunday, March 14, 2010

ZIPPERS AREN'T JUST FOR KEEPING YOUR PANTS ON...

saw a vid on martha stewart on the coolest thing to do with zippers...she made 'em into headbands, pins, and hair accessories...but i thought they'd be perfect for packaging...like on gifts or bags...


Photobucket

but then...my little mind start working and i wanted to figure out how they could really look like flowers...with a little thread and alot of patience...this is what i came up with...


Photobucket


now don't go tearing up your clothes for zippers..lol...ebay has tons to choose from!...

12 comments:

sammi said...

Very cool! Would you be willing to post instructions for these?

greenbean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
greenbean said...

oops...don't know what happened there!...lol...anywho...i added a link to the ms vid!...

Melissa said...

OMGoodness those are so cute! Hmmmm...head spinning...thinking of the red and black color combinations to use on my Disney pages! Thanks so much for sharing!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

DtsArt said...

these are super cute

**Treefrog** said...

Carrie these are such a cute idea! You know I love the differant ideas for flowers and these I'm definitely going to do. TFS
Theresa K (**Treefrog**) on MB

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

I love this idea! I'm gonna send you a note and ask if I can use this idea on my cricut covers. After seeing your blog, I am honored you ordered my covers!!! Thanks!

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome!

Kristi said...

Such a great idea! I am gonna try this!

Jami said...

Found these are seeing your cute tealights. Would love for you to stop by and share them at the Pretty Packages Party!
http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/10/pretty-packages-party-3.html
smiles!

planlady19 said...

these are so cute..

Related Posts with Thumbnails