Friday, March 19, 2010

HERE FISHY FISHY!...

so one day i was thinking...what would be a great hair accessory?...and of course....fish came to mind!...yeah...that's how my mind works!...lol...

how to make this little guy you ask?...i tie the ribbon in a knot...to form the head and tail fins...then attach the other fins...add an eye...googly of course!...and slap on a barrette blank...and there you!...to package...i used my everyday paper doll cricut cart...first used the markers...then cut!...this just makes me giggle...plus...since it's a friday during lent...it's a meat free craft!...lol...

Photobucket

13 comments:

paperscissors said...

i saw mention of this on the message board and had to take a look! soo cute and very clever presentation, but then again that is what you are all about! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Very creative!

Melissa said...

Well I love how your mind works! That is too cute!

greenbean said...

just wanted to let you know...that i was requested to make a vid of this form the cricut mb...and of course....i gotta give the people what they want!...lol...but i just need to figure out how to use the flip first!...lol...so stay tuned!...vid coming soon!...

Ms_Dee said...

I'm bloghopping ....and this is the first time I've come across your blog.......Cute, cute, cute....and I am soooo loving this project.....I am also a follower now.....I'll be back on a regular...TFS

Kim V. said...

How cute and creative!! Great job.

Tazza said...

Oh Love the little goldfish! I am following you your stuff is wonderful!

Christina said...

What a wonderful idea! LOVE IT!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG! This is just too cute!

~JulieH~ said...

You have the most wonderful and unique ideas! Love your blog
Juliexx

mshady said...

Just became a follower. I love your ideas and designs.
Look forward to more from you.

MShady

Ohhh Snap said...

Love the fish! Is it lint-free too? lol.

Taylie said...

Okay, I did everything you said to make these, No Luck. I am waiting for you to show me how! Just love you ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails