Sunday, March 14, 2010

CHOCO COVERED MARSHMALLOWS...THE SEQUEL

so...here's another choco covered marshmallow creation...these are my s'mores on a stick...you take a lollipop stick...put 4 marshmallows on it...then cover with the choco candymelt...then coat with crushed up graham cracker crumbs...they're packaged in the 10" x 3" baggies...made the "on a stick" in word and printed on sticker paper...then used a 1 3/4" punch...and finished it up with the smores stamp from the under the stars stampin up set...

Photobucket


Photobucket

10 comments:

paperscissors said...

how perfect a s'more stamp!!!

scrapbooking for others said...

those look yummy, will have to try this!! TFS

Melissa said...

Brilliant!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

Audrey Frelx said...

Those look yummy and they're so darn cute!!! I love different and you're giving it to me! Love your blog and your talent!

greenbean said...

yeah...when i saw that s'mores stamp, my mind starting going!...

thanks everyone for the sweet comments!...

Christina said...

So I'm totally jelous of how creative you are! I'm loving your blog!

Unknown said...

I bet you would sell a lot of these at a Bear convention...

Andi said...

we made these this summer and they were to DIE FOR!!! This being said by the girl that hate's Marshmallows lol

Bridget said...

Another cute idea but I'm thinking way out of the box, roll M's in chocolate then roll in very fine chopped pecans, then use these in s'mores that are microwaved (Not over a campfire).

-Audrey- said...

I love this idea and just had to show some love and share it on my blog. Thanks again for sharing this awesome idea...will be using it for girls camp this year. http://wearedaughtersofaheavenlyking.blogspot.com/2011/05/pre-camp-treat-idea.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails