Monday, March 15, 2010

THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR DESSERT!...

if you haven't figured out by now...i like to take pretty ordinary things...and turning then into something with some pizzazz...you know...give it that greenbean flair...so here's some more sweet treats for ya...

these are handtowels swirled to look like a swiss and pumpkin roll...complete with a strawberry magnet on top!...

Photobucket


and these are some washcloth cake slices...and they come with either a blackberry or raspberry magnet...

Photobucket


you know...i'm figuring that since i'm a saltaholic...maybe this is my way of getting a sugar fix...hee hee...

11 comments:

planlady19 said...

these are really cute.. i always know where i will look for ideas when someone says they need a present for a shower..

paperscissors said...

still going strong with your ideas! comments on most of your postings! followers added daily! unheard of for a new blogger, you are definitely one to watch! congrats again!

Kristi said...

Wow! Love your blog!! These look good enough to eat!

Cyndi said...

I have picked your blog for the Beautiful Blog Award.

What you need to do is go to my blog and copy the award to your blog. Then you need to tell 7 things about yourself that others wouldn’t or don’t know. Once you have done that send the Award on to 15 other bloggers.

I love your blog and look forward to seeing new projects.

Cyndi

Ohhh Snap said...

Love the cake : ). I'm also loving the place setting background for your blog. BTW I found a gnome stamp in a Hanna Stamps garden set (card on blog, diggin the gnomies).

planlady19 said...

i just wondered if you made it to wm and found any of the cups i sent you the picture of? I am anxious to see your take on these.. i know it well be better then mine..

Audrey Frelx said...

These are sooooo cute! Gotta follow you because I can't wait to see more-more-more!!!

Visit me too!

Audrey
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

Snowmanlover said...

OH how fun!!!

beazora said...

OMG very cute
Love them both

amber said...

Can you tell me how you folded the washcloths? I love this idea for a bridal shower!
Thanks,
Gretchen

Andi said...

I love your Idea's, thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails