Monday, November 28, 2011

GIFTIE GALLERY

maybe you've noticed that i've been gone for a couple of weeks...i know...i know...i'm a slacker...but i have a good reason for my absence...i've had a major case of the ickies!...it started out as allergies...then turned into a sinus infection...as if that wasn't enough...i can't take any meds that help...'cause the bean's allergic!...which means i just get to suffer through it...and suffer i have...but slowly getting back to my beanie self...

so...while you're waiting on my full recovery...thought i'd do up a little giftie gallery...you know...some goodies from last christmas!...just click on the pics and magical internet elves will take you to the original posts!....

 
{ho ho ho handscrub}


 
{glamour gloves}


 
{sn"oap" balls}


 
{mess free glitter ornies}

5 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and back to posting! Your projects are wonderful!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Deneen said...

Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for the recipe.

Ohhh Snap said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm allergic to all the allergy medications that don't put me to sleep, so the choice is be awake and sneeze and itch or sleep lol.

And OHhhhhhhh my bug I'm totally craftlifting the glamour gloves for my niece and daughter this year!!!

Boomer Knows said...

get better soon!

essay best said...

Its painful to read that you had infection of ickies, its quite irritating. I hope that you will get recover soon. You had shared nice gifties, they are pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails